Campus Technology Fall Forum Call for Proposals
Campus Technology Fall Forum
Call for Presentations Open Now!
November 4 -5, 2014
Hyatt Regency O’Hare – Chicago, IL
If you’ve got a great idea for a higher education technology presentation or know a colleague who does, now is the time to submit your application!
Submit your application online* NOW during the call for presentations!
***Applications due August 29, 2014***
>> Complete submission information and online application can be found at http://click.1105info.com/?qs=ac5ebc73095e4bede61006cf5ca1036a0ad9bfd3afa2e74bd902728c94fb5d28da75b844e9590481
* Proposals will only be accepted electronically.
Submissions are being accepted for:
* Campus Technology Fall Forum 2014 November 4 -5, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare – Chicago, IL.
Applications Due: August 29, 2014
The Campus Technology Advisory Board and programming team is particularly interested in proposals on the following topics:
– NETWORKING SYSTEMS AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
– INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT, SYSTEMS AND LEADERSHIP
– TEACHING AND LEARNING IN THE DIGITAL AGE
– INDUSTRY DIRECTIONS (Vendor applicants apply here)
If you have questions about the conference program or call for presentations, please e-mail the Program Manager at CTsupport@1105media.com
Please plan to join us and your colleagues from around the globe as we share best practices and future visions for technology in higher education. Our attendees have varied professional roles in higher education, but all are campus technology leaders: CIOs, instructional designers, academic computing professionals, tech-savvy faculty, and others charged with technology programs and implementations on campus.