CALL FOR EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
Application Deadline: October 9, 2015
Handbook of Research on Training and Evaluation in the Modern Workforce
A book edited by Scott Frasard and Fred Prasuhn
Published by IGI Global
We respectfully invite inquiries to serve as a reviewer for Handbook of Research on Training and Evaluation in the Modern Workforce. We are looking for persons with expertise in the field of training and evaluation that are willing to be part of the peer review process for the book’s proposals and chapters. The book will be published by IGI Global (www.igi-global.com) and is scheduled for release in 2017. In order to strengthen the overall quality of this important publication, we are in the process of organizing an Editorial Advisory Board for this valuable reference. If selected as a member of the Board, you will receive a 40% discount should you wish to purchase a copy of Handbook of Research on Training Evaluation in the Modern Workforce upon its publication.
As a member of the Board, you would be asked to assist us with the process by reviewing proposals, conducting reviews of those manuscripts for which we need a reviewer, and assisting us with submission cases where conflicting reviews exist. Please keep in mind that we also will be arranging for a double-blind review process between authors to evaluate the submissions for this book.
Duties and requirements of reviewer:
- A doctorate or masters degree in training and evaluation, or closely related field; a doctorate is preferred.
- Review proposals on the subject of training and evaluation.
- Provide helpful and insightful feedback recommendations to authors.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word Review feature.
- Return completed reviews as scheduled.
Key timeline dates:
- Proposals Submission Deadline: October 30, 2015
- Full Chapters Due: March 30, 2016
- Submission Date: July 31, 2016
If this invitation is agreeable to you and does not conflict with your current professional and research interests, please submit the following information for consideration no later than October 9, 2015. You may send your message to Dr. Scott Frasard, email@example.com. Please put EAB application as the subject.
Please submit a short biography that includes background information such as:
- current position,
- name of institution,
- field of expertise,
- prior reviewer experience, and
- contact information to include email address and telephone number.
- Submit your application for consideration to Dr. Scott Frasard, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put EAB application as the subject.
Scott Frasard, Ph.D.
Fred Prasuhn, Ph.D.
Handbook of Research on Training Evaluation in the Modern Workforce