AHEA Needs a Few Good Hands and Minds for Conference Workers
AHEA is participating in the AAACE 2014 Conference resource area by sponsoring a booth. To properly staff the table, we are offering assistance with conference expenses up to $300 each for three persons. In exchange, each person is asked to work 3 four-hour shifts plus attend an orientation/training session. Work schedules will be available and assigned after selection of conference workers.
- Current AHEA member (Active membership in 2014-2015), familiar with and dedicated to the AHEA mission.
- Customer service and sales experience.
- Positive, friendly, and welcoming personality.
- Ability to start and carry on conversations with strangers.
- Technology literate. You will be using an iPad, and possibly other technology, to conduct sales, collect membership fees, and gather data while working.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and protect “customer” information for AHEA use only.
- Registered to attend AAACE 2014 Conference, Charleston, SC, November 4-7, 2014.
- Attend a 30-minute orientation/training the afternoon of Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
Completed online application must be by September 30, 2014.
Candidates will receive notice of selection by October 15, 2014.
- Completes scheduled shifts and training for a total of 12 1/2 hours.
- Check reimbursement will be sent to you within five business days following the conference. Be certain to provide your complete contact information to the AHEA treasurer.