Call for Proposals opens August 15, 2019
We invite you to submit a proposal for a conference presentation that highlights the aspects of your work or research related to adult learners and the degree-completion journey.
- What does it take to successfully navigate higher education degree completion as an adult learner?
- What supports do adult learners need to persist and succeed?
- What challenges are unique to this population?
- What strengths do they bring to our institutions and programs?
- How can we best support their journey and their voices?
While we welcome proposals within the conference theme, all proposals regarding issues in Adult and Higher Education are welcome!
- Proposal submissions opens – August 15, 2019
- Proposal submission deadline – October 31, 2019
- Proposal acceptance notification – November 15, 2019
- Conference registration deadline for presenters – February 1, 2019