This shows transportation information that will useful for you when traveling to the AHEA conference.
Directions from Airport:
- Go east on 528 to 417 north.
- Take 417 North to University Blvd.
- Exit east onto University Blvd.
- Continue east on University Blvd. for approximately two miles and it will take you to the main entrance to the campus.
- Go straight through the light to go to parking garage A or turn left to get to parking garage I.
- If you make a right turn at the first light, Gemini Blvd. The Morgridge International Reading Center is on the left. The address of the MIRC is 4143 Andromeda Loop Orlando, FL 32816.
Parking on Campus:
- You can park in either the A or I parking garages which are beside the MIRC where the conference is being held.
- $5.00 Daily Permit: Daily permits are available at the pay stations located on each floor of the garage and are labeled with signs stating “Pay Here”.
Direct shuttle service to the conference hotel is not available.
Transportation is at your discretion.
Mears Transportation Group
Mears Transportation is the approved regional transportation for the Orlando Airport. However, the company does not run shuttle van services to the UCF/Crestwood Suites area of Orlando. Mears made the following suggestions:
Enjoy the convenience of being met at the airport by a Mears Representative and transferred via your own vehicle directly to the Crestwood Suites UCF. If you would like to make a reservation please call our customer service department at 407-423-5566.
|Lincoln Town Car||2-3 passengers||$79.00 to hotel / $64.00 from hotel|
|SUV||3-5 passengers||$95.00 to hotel / $80.00 from hotel|
|Luxury Van||6-7 passengers||$95.00 to hotel / $80.00 from hotel|
Taxis are available from Level one without a reservation for an approximate cost of $51.00 – $55.00. We have both taxi sedans and vans, sedans seats up to 5 passengers and vans seat up to 7 passengers. If you would like to make a reservation please call our taxi division at 407-422-4222.